Land's End Tour
Live the sensational tour of Land’s End! Discover the natural wonders hidden on the very spot where waters from the Sea of Cortez merge with those of the Pacific Ocean, onboard a glass-bottomed vessel, and admire the majesty of the millenary rock formation known as Los Cabos Arch, home to a whole colony of playful sea lions. Next, bask under the sun relaxing on a nearby beach before going shopping in this destination’s downtown.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Los Cabos area
- Glass-bottom boat ride to “Land’s End”.
- Free time at the beach (optional) and free time at the city.
What's excluded :
- Lunch and tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea of Cortez, Mexico
Weigh anchor on an amazing tour of Land’s End! Begin by taking a short van ride from the hotel till one Los Cabos’ biggest and most important marinas. Once there, board a comfy, glass-bottomed vessel that’ll take you to navigate over the Sea of Cortez’ waters up to the spot where it merges with the Pacific Ocean's, right under the majestic Los Cabos’ Arch, a rock formation that, besides being an icon to this destination, it's home to a sea lions’ colony!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Jose del Cabo, San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Baja California
Along the journey, not even for a moment let your guard down; keep a keen eye on the surroundings for you´ll never know what the World’s Aquarium, as French Oceanographer Jacques Cousteau so christened it, has in store, considering the enormous marine life diversity populating the Sea of Cortez.
At the end, you’ll have the option of disembarking on one of the beaches near the Arch to relax basking under the sun, or cool off in its waters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
Once in the marina, use your free time to go downtown and shop the numerous handicraft stores where you’ll surely fiend the perfect gift as an everlasting memento from the Land’s End tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main Hotels located in Los Cabos. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Los Cabos area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.