Landour Infinity Walk - Mussoorie
To know the twin towns of Mussoorie & Landour in true light, one must walk through its streets and stories.
Our guide will take you on this walking tour where much light will be shed on Mussoorie & landour's fascinating history.
Here you will walk, hear and learn about all those famous and infamous places, people & stories of this town, while enjoying nature
at its finest under them english trees.
The whole Route is at an elevation of approximately 7200ft above sea level and offers some stunning views of the doon valley below & of many majestic peaks of the Himalayas.
Apart from Nature & Beauty, This place is also famous for it's cafes, restaurants & Bakeries, So try not to skip it when you are in Mussoorie.
Duration:- 2 to 3 hrs usually.
Walking Distance:- 3 to 4 kms.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Transportation, Food & Drinks is not an inclusion in this package.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mussoorie, Mussoorie, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand
To know these twin towns of Mussoorie & Landour, one must walk and what better than taking a long stroll on this famous infinity loop of Landour.
Pass By: Landour Bazaar, Mussoorie Near The Mall India
This walk takes place in Landour. It is an cantonment area high up in the sky, almost 7500ft above sea level. Famous for it's Bakeries, restaurants and stunning views.
A must visit place when in Mussoorie.
Departure Point :Char Dukan Cafe, cantt, Luxmanpuri, Char dukan, Landour, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/30/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.