Lan Ha Bay Luxury Cruises one Day Tour Departure From Hanoi
Arguably one of the most compelling destinations in the world natural heritage Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay makes up the southern edge of Ha Long Bay that still receives very few visits. Words seemingly fail to fully describe the beauty of its majesty, mystery. Relentlessly spectacular incredible rock formations rise out of the mirrored jade-green water. These are pristine places with a unique ecosystem that are rarely visited.
Discerning travelers have been long allured by the splendid sights of the archipelago which is not only composed of untouched natural beauty, cultural values, but also of the great significance of its biodiversity. Mysterious stalagmite caves and grottoes, islets and white sandy beaches will no doubt that Lan Ha Bay is a perfect alternative destination to overcrowded Halong Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
- 8hours cruise
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Afternoon tea and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Double kayak/ bamboo-boat ride, life jacket, and waterproof bag
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tips and other personal expenses
• 8 hours cruise on the Luxury boat
• Marvel over spectacular seascapes
• Kayak through an array of stalagmite caves led into hidden lagoons
• Swimming on secluded white-sandy dunes
• Visiting genuine floating village of indigenous fisherfolks
• Group of 8 people riding a comfortable limousine INSPIRING ITINERARY
07.15 – 07.45: Met by our guide with a chauffeur-driven limousine at your hotel and start 150km road journey via 5B expressway to Cat Ba island.
10.30: ARRIVE BEO HARBOR, CAT BA ISLAND Welcome aboard on our private junk. After the safe briefing, cruise through tranquil Lan Ha Bay wends among other-worldly karsts foundation and open up views of one stupendous seascape after another toward isolated Halong Bay that take your breath away.
11.30: EXPLORE HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAK OR ROWED-BOAT RIDE Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Kiem Lam archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will do kayaking amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from the jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves led into hidden lagoons with a unique ecosystem, getting close to sea creatures and coral reefs.
Alternative kayak, taking a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves led into hidden lagoons.
12.30: LUNCH ON BOAT Lunch is served with Vietnamese fusion cuisine in the restaurant aboard while amazing landscapes that are always in views through expended windows.
14.00: SWIMMING, RELAXING ON A DESERTED SANDY BEACH Amidst a maze of towering Limestone Mountain, Three Peach beaches offer clean and calm water. That is paradise for swimming and relaxing.
15.00: SAVOUR SUNSET AFTERNOON TEA There is something magical about the tradition of taking the tea at the sea – fresh biscuit, Vietnamese traditional cake, green tea and seasonal fruit are served by our crews while you mingle with other guests to savor the unique moment of sunset.
Passages of the biggest oat villages of Halong Bay where the indigenous fisherfolks that have been living on for centuries. The smoke of firewood cooking rises out of tinny kitchen and children wave to welcome you to their world – ending your cruise in a memory that you won’t soon forget.
16.00: DISEMBARK Disembark for a comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi.
19.00: ARRIVE IN HANOI Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
Departure Point :We will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.