Lan Ha Bay & Ha Long Bay Cruise Day Tour: Kayaking, Swimming & Lunch
07:00: Pick up from hotel in Hanoi old quarter & transfer to the boat (on request)
10:15: Getting onboard from Got ferry pier. Passing beautiful landscapes in Halong bay & Lan Ha bay.
12.30: Enjoy a delicious Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood.
13.45: Do kayaking to explore amazing lagoon in Halong bay where is the best place for kayaker, this is the most beautiful lagoons in Ha Long bay as well. Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay. Jumping from boat into the cool water.
15.45: From Gia Luan habour, transfer by bus to Cat Ba national park. Hiking to visit the most beautiful cave in Cat Ba island.
16:30: Cruising back to habour. Join cooking class demonstration (making Vietnamese Spring rolls).
- Enjoy sunset party on the sundeck with fresh fruits.
18:00: Disembark Got Ferry Pier Port. Transfer back to Hanoi (on request)
20:30: Arrive in Hanoi. Finish!
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch onboard
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- All entrance fees & tickets
- Kayaking & swimming, cooking class
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Cat Ba National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips & other personal fees
- Transportations from Hanoi to the boat & returns (on request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Hanoi Opera house is one of the most beautiful ancient theatre in Hanoi that was build by French...
Pass By: Cat Ba Island, Cat Ba 180000 Vietnam
Ben pha Got - Got ferry boat where connect Hai phong city with Cat Hai island district. This is our habour boat where depart & returns.
Stop At: Cat Ba National Park, Cat Ba Vietnam
We will stop at Gia Luan habour where belongs to Cat Ba island, transfers to Cat Ba national park & visit Trung Trang Cave
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
We cruising almost time in Lan Ha bay. Stop at Dark & Bright cave for kayaking & swimming - where is the best place in Halong bay!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
We cruise in Halong bay, passing many beautiful places in Halong bay: Hon con vit, hon da chong, hon ngon tay....
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
2: Bến phà Gót, tt. Cát Hải, Cát Hải, Hải Phòng, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
At an additional price, we offer return transport from/to Hanoi old quarter where you are located in or Hanoi Opera house at 1A Trang Tien street (15$ per person). Please inform us if you want to book transport prior to the start of the tour.- 7.00 AM is option for who depart from Hanoi & book shuttle bus with additional price (15$ per person) – guest can pay on tour directly when pick-up – just email in advance will be confirmed.- 10.00 AM is option for who depart from the habour without any fee.Ports
- Got Ferry Pier Port in Hai Phong City
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone is died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.