Lama Temple, Hutong and Silk & Pearl Market Private Day Tour
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city by private guide this door-to-door private tour. The tours itinerary is customizable base on your interests. Stroll through the historical alleys.Beijing’s hutong and Lama Temple. Along the way, learn how to navigate the markets from your tour guide and get the best deals from silk street and pearl markets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Taxi /subway fare at your own expense
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
Meet up your friendly private guide at your hotel lobby. Then you will be transferred to the Lama Temple. A lovely Temple with 260 year history. The locals go there pray for harmony, peace and health. The last hall contains the giant buddha of Beijing with a height of 26 meters.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum, No.13 Guozijian Street, Beijing China
Enjoy the trendy hutongs as well such as the Guozijian hutong by the Temple of Confucius and Guozijian museum and Wudaoying hutong.
Stop At: Wudaoying Hutong, Dongcheng District, Beijing China
Beijing's oldest hutong, It is lined in traditional-style stone buildings that house charming souvenir and handicraft shops, cafes restaurants and bars.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wuyutai Tea Shop (Wangfujing), No.186 Wangfujing Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing China
Get yourself the very best Jasmine Tea, Chrysanthemum Tea , Green Tea or Oolong tea in Beijing People's favorable Wuyutai Tea Shop along the way if you are tea drinker.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pearl Market (Hongqiao Market), 9 Tiantan Rd, Beijing China
Pearl Market (Hongqiao Market): is well known for Pearls, bracelets, iphone cases and all kinds of souvenirs
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Silk Street & Pearl Market (Xiushui), No.8 Xiushui East Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020 China
Silk Street & Pearl Market (Xiushui) is the place to buy knock off handbags, watches, Kashmir scarfs. sunglasses...etc. You can get tailor made suits,coats,dresses as well within just 24 hours. After your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel around 5pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Dietary restriction and food allergy need to be noticed ahead of the booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.