Lalitpur Khokana Old Village Day Tour with local Guide
Khokana Old Village Day Tour is short trip to the peaceful but culturally rich place of kathmnadu Valley. Situated just 8 km south of the bustling concrete town of kathmandu, Khokhan is old and peaceful Newari traditional Village. It is once ruled by the Malla kings, that holds a historical significane which has made a town a open museam. One thing will surely amaze you, the native of Khokna do not keep chicken in their house rather they farm duck and ducklings. You can see them romaing aroun the old street of Khokana.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guide salary,
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khokana, Nepal
After having breakfast, your Khokana old village trip will start. You will have a private vehicle and a professional local tour guide.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Jatra Travels representative will pick up from International Airport and drop off to the hotel Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.