Lakes ATV (Cuatrimotos) and City Tour Full Day
Lakes ATV and City Tour full Day definitely is very interesting and unique program of (Cuatrimotos Cusco) half day visiting the extraordinary ancient capital of the Incas and the modern Cusco city in a comfortable tourist transportation and a professional tour guide.
And half day enjoy of a full adventure tour, driving through a place of magical landscapes, lakes, mountains, agricultural farms and other pure Andean life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Safety ATV (Cuatrimotos) equipment helmets and gloves
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal ATVs
- Professional tour guide
- First aid kit
- Visit to a local market in Chinchero
- We pick you up at your hotels if you are near the main square of Cusco
- A Cusqueña beer ready for this adventure
- Small group (max 6 people per guide)
- Entrance fee (parcial turist ticket for city tour)
- A ticket for Qoricancha
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
In Cusco city tour the fisrt place to visit is the archaeological center of Saqsaywaman wich has a megalithic tipe of construction. Where the walls were built with giant rocks. The weight of theme probably reach about 120 tons.
For the zigzagging shape of it, this is definitely the great inca temple of lightning, an admirable, memorable and impressive place where we will want to stay at least 45 minutes, we need time to enjoy,explore and know about Saqsaywaman.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tambomachay, Cusco Peru
Tambomachay is known as the Inca baths, a realy beautiful temple dedicated to the water also is very respected by the high Andean priests. to get to Tambomachay we need to walk by 15 minutes, easy walk.
This is the place where the water flow never varies, neither in the dry season or rainy season, in both are always the same amout of water, avery important place in Cusco city tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Q'enqo, Cusco Peru
Qenqo in quechua language means labyrinth a small ceremonial center of the incas but very interesting, where the mummification prosess was carried out, where you will see the most beautiful inca altars, of the region of Cusco.
we are sure that you will enjoy very much of its main altar located inside a giant rock, the work of the Incas is impressive
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
Gold enclosure is the translation of Qoricancha, also known as temple of the sun, this was the most important temple of the Incas where you can appreciate the finest quality of architecture of the incas.
Inside you see small temples dedicated to different gods and deities can be seen. Also part of the church of Santo Domingo the pinacoteca where one can enjoy colonial paintings of the XVI, VXII and XVII century
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Realy this is a beautiful place surrounded by two churches, colonial time houses with balconies of cedar wood and many of nice restaurants also the gardens is appricible with different types of flowers, a nice place to stop te take some photos and get recomendatios what to do in cusco of our guide.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Laguna de Huaypo, Cusco Peru
New tour, Huaypo Piuray lakes atv tour, full of adventure and fun, especially for people who enjoy driving ATVs for long time, beautiful landscapes, mountains, farming places, typical villages of Peru and 02 beautiful lakes with 250cc, 300cc y 350cc ATVs outdoor, atv huaypo piuray lake tour.
A beautiful high Andean lake, surrounded by agricultural crops and a sacred mountain, full of mysteries it covers a certain type of important message through its legends and myths, we will stop at a special view point to appreciate taking pictures and enjoying the place.
To then go for the next lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.