Lake Sevan, Tsaghkadzor ropeway, Dilijan, Haghartsin - private tour from Yerevan
Our cheerful and friendly staff makes this private tour really unique. The guides speak 7
languages, the drivers are experienced non-smoking gentlemen, the cars are clean and your impression is more than important for us.
Ttsaghkadzor is the most famous ski resort in Armenia, where you may enjoy the summer for the fresh air and green landscapes. Here you may take the ropeway and reach Teghenis mountain, from where a marvelous scenery opens to the surrounding mountains and Sevan lake.
Lake Sevan is the pearl of Armenia. It is the main source of drinking water in our region as well as one of the biggest mountain lakes in the world, situated in the heart of Armenian Plateau, at an altitude of 1900 m. With surrounding territories it is included in Sevan National Park.
Dilijan National Park is located in Tavush Region. Here one can feel the freshness of the nature even on hot summer days, when the temperature in Yerevan can reach 30-40 ^C.
Duration: 7 hours
Total distance: 270 km
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Tickets for Tsaghkadzor ropeway
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Action Park Tsaghkadzor
What's excluded :
- First, you will take the ropeway up to the slope of Teghenis mountain and enjoy the fresh air and nice view.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up and drop-off at any location in Yerevan.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.