Take the chance and visit Aswan which was known the land of gold as it was a big treasure for the kings of Nubia. Visit Aswan to enjoy its admirable heritage on one day trip on which you can visit ( Elephantine temple – The high Dam – Lake Nasser – The obelisk ).
per adult from
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Fizzy water and drinks.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
In the morning you will go with a tourist guide to visit the Elephantine Temple This name dated back to the Greek language which means the lover but the Arabic name is Ans AL Wojud . Then you will visit the High Dam, Lake Nasser and the unfinished obelisk which is from granite. Then you will go back to the hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in aswan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.