Lake Nakuru National park Day Tour From Nairobi
Exploration of the park which now is home to more than 25 eastern black rhinoceros, one of the largest concentrations in the country, plus around 70 endemic southern white rhinos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- pick up and drop off
- Driver Guide
What's excluded :
- Admission fees $60 adult $35 child
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Rift Valley Province
This day trip to Lake Nakuru National park offers wildlife experience. The park boasts a large population of Rhino, Lion, Giraffe, Buffalo, Leopard, Water buck as well as many other species of game. In addition the highlight of Lake Nakuru is its mass of Greater and Lessor Flamingo's which can be found feeding in the shallows of the lake. Also one of the most promising park to see rhino and leopard .This is a daily excursion safari.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick and Drop off anywhere in Nairobi Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.