Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha & Crescent Island Day Tour From Nairobi
Your day will feature a wildlife game viewing drive safari ,a boat safari and the opportunity to enjoy a walking safari past grazing giraffe, zebra and birds like cormorants and pelicans.
So, get your binoculars, camera and safari hat. This is going to be one action-filled day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- Entry/Admission - Crescent Island Game Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Rift Valley Province
You will be picked up from your hotel/airport early in the morning at around 5.00 AM in the morning and drive on towards Lake Nakuru. You will stop over at the the Rift Valley escarpment for views and a cup of coffee. Drive in to Lake Nakuru and start off with game viewing in this amazing park known for its favorite animal spotting viewpoints like Lion Hill and Out of Africa where you may also see baboon, waterbuck, cheetah, Rothschild’s giraffe and over 400 birds species. We’ll take a game viewing safari on Lake Nakuru past hippos, storks, pelicans and sometimes hordes of brilliant pink flamingos feeding on the algae in the saline lake. You will not miss also the Rhino Sanctuary. The park hosts more than 25 endangered black rhinos and about 70 white rhinos. Your morning here will be filled with an engaging procession of wildlife.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Kenya
You will then drive to Lake Naivasha which features acacia forest, dormant volcanoes, dramatic gorges and a beautiful freshwater lake and home for buffalo, zebra, eland, impala and waterbuck. Look out for hippos as you sail by these massive creatures taking a dip in the lake. You can also spot eagles, buzzards, weavers, fire finches, pelicans, kingfishers and more than 450 other birdlife species. Stepping into the forest you may come upon zebra and giraffe grazing about.
You’ll also get to graze at the buffet lunch served at your Lake Naivasha stop.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Crescent Island Game Park, Naivasha Bottom Road, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
The next stop is Crescent Island where you will take a guided walking safari. Crescent Island is on the shores of Lake Naivasha, a beautiful park where the walking safari will take you past grazing hippos, giraffe and zebra.
You will then drive drive back to Nairobi where you will dropped off at your hotel or at the airport if not your home destination.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Nairobi County, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in NairobiAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.