Lake Naivasha and Crescent Island National Park
Ideal for travellers who only have a short time in Kenya and would like to see the countryside and animals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Crescent Island Game Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crescent Island Game Park, Naivasha Bottom Road, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
You will be picked from your Nairobi hotel at 7.30 am and the leave for Naivasha with a brief stop at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint. Proceed to Lake Naivasha and then take a one-hour boat ride and then proceed to Crescent Island for a walk with plain games like Zebras, Wildebeest Impalas etc.
later take your late lunch and drive back to Nairobi arriving in the evening
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hilton Hotel, Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/16/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday: 07:30 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 07:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.