Lake Moreno or Lake Gutiérrez Kayak Tour from Bariloche
Immerse in Patagonia’s natural beauty from one of its many lakes during this half-day kayaking tour, suitable for beginners or those with more skill. With an experienced guide, paddle around either Lake Moreno or Lake Gutiérrez, both just outside Bariloche in Nahuel Huapi National Park. Enjoy the serene natural atmosphere, stop to admire beautiful views of the forest and surrounding mountains, and learn about the natural history of the region from your guide. Snacks are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of life jacket and full kayak equipment
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Lake Moreno is located in the Natural Reserve Llao-Llao. You paddle surrounded by beautiful forests and magnificent views of Lopez Mountain, Capilla Mountain and the famous Llao-Llao Hotel. People staying at the Llao-Llao Hotel can start the excursion directly from its exclusive beach. Lake Gutiérrez is located in the Nahuel Huapi National Park only 30' far from the city centre. We paddle in crystal waters at the bottom of Mount D'Agostini to reach off the beaten track places.
• Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Lago Moreno, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Parque Municipal Llao Llao, Calle Pque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche R8405ARA Argentina
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 14 or younger not permitted
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Suitable for beginners
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.