Lake Manyara National Park
Lake Manyara National Park is a protected area in Tanzania's Arusha and Manyara Regions, situated between Lake Manyara and the Great Rift Valley.
Location: Arusha Region and Manyara Region, ...
Area: 325 km2 (125 sq mi)
Visitors: 178,473 (in 2012)
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- •4wd Jeep •Unlimited Mileage •Driver guide. •All park fees •Lunch boxes •Mineral water•Fridge
What's excluded :
- Airport Transfer, Visas, Tips to driver/Guide, Items of personal nature,Telephone bills
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha Region
After breakfast, (approx.: 7:00AM) at the Hotel in Arusha Town and then departs for a game drive to Lake Manyara National Park. Note: that you will leave the Hotel in Arusha with packed lunch boxes will arrive at the gate after approx.; 2.5/3hrs drive. Lake Manyara National Park has a big number of elephants, so many giraffes; zebras, wildebeest, impala, waterbuck, and warthog, small known shy Kik’s dik dik as well as Klipspringer along the ramps of the escarpment. Leopards are hosted within the broken forests and escarpment; healthy lions that are widely known for their tree climbing pranks, without forget a large Troops of Olives baboons, hot spring and Hippo pool. Later game drive is done on this day, after full day game drive then will drive back to Arusha for Dinner and overnight.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Entry Borders,1. Namanga Border2. Holili BorderAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.