Lake Luzern pick and mix Tour - Burgenstock, Rigi Seebodenalp and Luzern
The Lake Luzern tour gives you a multitude of choices to visit which is the beauty of this tour. Luzern will be on everybody`s list of places to visit and possibly have lunch and then there is a myriad of places to see or visit. The natural beauty and stunning views are never far away which makes this area the place the Swiss call home. As well many fascinating places in Luzern itself, drive up to Burgenstock or RIgi Seebodenalp. Visit a chocollate or cheese factory and tuck into some samples or make your own swiss army penknife or glass ornament. We`ll make our way around the villages on the banks of Lake Luzern so that you can appreciate the beauty in the heartland of Switzerland.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Admission to attractions eg gorges, cable cars.
- Entry/Admission - Aeschbach Chocolatier
- Entry/Admission - Victorinox Factory Store
- Entry/Admission - Glasi Hergiswil
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burgenstock, Burgenstock, Canton of Nidwalden
Take a drive to the Burgenstock resort overlooking Lake Luzern. Walk along the famous Cliff walk to the 152m Hammetschwand Lift and experience stunning views of Lake Luzern.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Aeschbach Chocolatier, Chocodromo 1 Hochschwerzlen, Root 6037 Switzerland
Drive 10 mins north of Luzern to this amazing local chocolate factory.
Learn about the history of chocolate, see how chocolate is made in factory, make your chocolate bar and feast on delicious samples.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Victorinox Factory Store, Schmiedgasse 57, Ibach 6438 Switzerland
Travel around the Lake to the Victorinox store and make your own Victorinox swiss army penknife
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Seebodenalp, Küssnacht, Switzerland
Stay in the van and drive along the lake to Kussnacht and start to climb up to Seebodenalp at 1500m for stunning views of Lake Luzern and Mount Pilatus. On the way down, check out the 10th Century Gesslerborg castle.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Lucerne, Lucerne
Spend 2 hours in Luzern and visit the highlights such as the Chapel Bridge, the Water Tower, the Old Town, the Lion Monument, the Jesuit and Hof Churches. Journey to the Chateau Gutsch above Luzern for breath-taking views of the town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glasi Hergiswil, Seestrasse 12, Hergiswil 6052 Switzerland
Drive 15 mins to Hergiswil and visit the 200 year old Glass factory where all stages of glass production can be seen. Enjoy a drink and a snack in the coffee shop and the more than interesting museum. Admission 7chf.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
- River Rhine Basel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Typically Swiss Tours adheres to the Clean and Safe Policy developed and managed by Swiss Tourism. Your experience will not be affected greatly and you will still have a lovely day.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.