Lake Louise to Calgary - Sedan Service
All leather comfort interior & ample luggage room, the XTS sedans are a perfect way to sit back, relax and enjoy the view. Arriving at night? The starry skies far away from the light pollution of the city or even the lucky chance to catch the northern lights are some of Mother Nature's majestic sites that we hope you experienced while in Lake Louise.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This service is available to the airport or any location within Calgary for the same pricing, the same great service and the mountains never fail to provide a beautiful backdrop to every adventure. Our luxury sedans will pick you up in Lake Louise in style and comfort, and bring you to Calgary International Airport to catch your flight home. Airport Shuttle Express has a great team able to provide you with diverse information about the area, things to do, great restaurants and fantastic photo opportunities and the experience to ensure your trip is as smooth as possible. Our team of chauffeurs are licenced and certified with a wealth of knowledge about Lake Louise and surrounding areas.
Departure Point :We will meet you at your hotel or private residence and take you in class & style to the airport or anywhere in Calgary.
Departure Time :For your return to the airport for a departing flight, we do recommend departure from Lake Louise to be 4 to 4.5 hours prior to your flight and we can adjust according to weather, holiday weekends or just wishing to enjoy an unrushed meal before your flight. Our experienced dispatch team can assist you with setting up the best time that works for you.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.