Lake Duluti Day Trip
Passionate guides that are happily willing to serve you. The adventurous and sceneric Lake Duluti. The presence of more that 150 spiecies of birds that you can have the best bird watch. Canoeing around the Lake. Precence of different species of reptiles.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Landing and facility fees
- Tip for guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Duluti Road, Arusha Tanzania
There is a Duluti forest that you will have nature walking and bird watching and scenery Lake itself that you will be canoeing.
Departure Point :The Coffee Shop, Kilima St, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/hostel in Moshi urban.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.