Lake Duluti day trip
Lake Duluti is a volcanic crater lake located in the eastern part of Arusha Region. It takes only 20-minute drive from Arusha Town to the Lake. Lake Duluti is home to variety of reptiles and birds as its provides a good environment for hunting and nesting.
Lake duluti provides you with the perfect spot for relaxing, adventure combined with a beautiful landscape.
Activities: canoeing, bird watching, photography and walking around the crater is a ‘must’.
per adult from
1 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Lake Duluti
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratitude All things of personal nature visas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Duluti Road, Arusha Tanzania
After your done with breakfast, our charming and friendly guide will pick you up for a 20-minute drive to Lake Duluti. Local Tribe(Wameru) in the area named it Duluti. On your way, you may decide to visit the local Market as it peaks on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
On your arrival, you will begin your programmed activities as scheduled by our guide. The lake will amaze you with its history, local people, variety of birds, reptiles like monitor lizards and beautiful view of Mt. Meru and Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Local meals mixed with a touch of a cold or warm Kilimanjaro beer will sweeten up your adventure before heading back to your Accommodation.
All park fees
English speaking Guide
Tips and Gratitude
All things of personal nature
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :1: Arusha, Tanzania
2: Moshi Urban, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- WE WILL MAKAE SURE THAT YOU RETURN HOME SAFE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.