Lake Bohinj from Bled: Self-Guided Cycling Tour
Self guided cycling from Lake Bled to Lake Bohinj with all support. It is active choice to connecting the two Slovenian Alpine pearls Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj, where you travel relatively slowly. Cycling through the Triglav National Park, experiencing Pokljuka Plateau, Lake Bohinj and more. This is for sure a comfortable cycle with all necessary support, a round trip on a bike from Bled to Bohinj and back to Bled.
per adult from
What's included :
- Organization of tour
- Detailed Map with instructions and detailed itinerary
- 24/7 agency support
- Transfer from Bled to Pokljuka plateau (Triglav National Park)
- Rent a bike: new Trek bikes with all equipment, repair-kit, extra tube, bicycle bag
- Basic Rain jacket
- Bottled Water on the start
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This cycling tour is appropriate for everybody, families as well. It is organised in a great self-guided option. You will explore alone, at your own pace, with your friends or family. All organisation will be done by the local supplier: appropriate bikes and basic cycling equipment, a cycling plan with detailed itinerary, all needed transfers and other support, which will ensure that your cycling will run smoothly.
• Transfer from Bled to the start of Pokljuka Plateau with welcome briefing.
• Cycling through the most beautiful parts of Pokljuka Plateau (Triglav National Park).
• Descend from Pokljuka Plateau to Lake Bohinj.
• Cycling around Lake Bohinj.
• Cycling from Lake Bohinj to Bohinjska Bistrica (cycling path).
• Short train ride with bikes from Bohinjska Bistrica to Bled main station.
• Cycling from train station and around Lake Bled.
Departure Point :Grajska cesta 10, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Dress code is sport, sport casual, outdoor sport.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.