Lake Atitlan Village Tour - from Panajachel
This is a real immersion in the mayan culture and you will be the witness of the life style of the mayan people and the old technic to get or make textile with nature. You will visit three mayan villages.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer (Taxi boat)
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Its a visit around three different towns of the watershed from lake Atitlán, leave from Panajachel and then to visit three mayan villages around lake atitlan, we are going to visit villages like San Juan la Laguna, San Pedro la Laguna, Santiago Atitlán, and at the end returning to Panajachel, there will be around one hour or more to stop in every town.
when you visit San Juan la Laguna, the village is very known by the murals on the walls, it was painted for the local painters, we are going to visit some co-ops where the indigenous women’s works with the natural dye, we visit another co-op for the nature medicine, and they are midwifes helping the population. They are making textiles and using the natural dye. After that we visit San Pedro la Laguna and Santiago Atitlán these villages are very colorful towns.
Departure Point :We pick you up at you hotel (Anywhere around lake atitlan)
Departure Time :8:30 am
Return Detail :We pick you up at you hotel (Anywhere around lake atitlan)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 to 5 adult people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.