Lake Atitlan - Coffee Tour
Guatemala is one of the most known country in the world where there are good coffee. We have been producing coffee during many years and it mean that has been supporting the economy of the country. We want to share with you since the coffee conquisted the world and when Guatemala begun produce coffee, also we can share you more about all the process since seeds, plants, harvest, dried, rousted, grounded. Also we want you be part of this step of cupping that is a method of evaluating different characteristics of a particular coffee bean. Cupping allows us to compare and contrast coffees against each other, and allows us to get a better understanding of each coffee and that form you can taste the flevor each one.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee tasting
- Boat taxi (collective)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santiago Atitlan, Santiago Atitlan, Lake Atitlan, Solola Department, Western Highlands
We want to share with you the coffee world through our experience for planting coffee and its harvest. We would like to immerse yourself in this amazing or fascinating coffee world.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup up you at your hotel (Lake Atitlan Area)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.