Lake Argyle Morning Cruise
The early bird gets the worm and our Morning Cruise is a great way to begin your day at Lake Argyle!
Established in 1973 and still an essential trip for many who visit the region, the Morning Cruise explores the rugged northern end of Lake Argyle while navigating through some of the lake’s 90 islands and inlets. During your cruise you’ll enjoy informative commentary on the natural history and development of Lake Argyle, The Ord River Irrigation System and The Aquaculture Industry. You’ll encounter Rock Wallabies, Crocodiles, Wallaroos (Euros) and the diverse array of birdlife that call Lake Argyle home.
You’ll be delighted and awed by the Archer Fish that shoot water up at your hand with amazing
precision and you’ll watch a Catfish feeding frenzy (also known by the fancier term of ‘Silver Cobbler’)
There’s no better way to experience the breathtaking landscape of the Carr Boyd Ranges and the inaccessible North Western shoreline than on our morning cruise!
per adult from
130 to 145 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Cold Water
- Sweet Biscuits
- Restroom on board
- Pool Noodles for Swimming
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Lake Argyle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Argyle, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Beautiful Morning Cruise on Lake Argyle with your experienced guide. See our resident wildlife, hear about our history and how Lake Argyle was formed and if you wish, a lovely swim in the beautiful waters.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :3001 Lake Argyle Rd, Lake Argyle WA 6743, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure is from our Lake Argyle Cruise Office (located 200 metres past the caravan park) or out the front of the reception at the Lake Argyle Caravan Park. Please be ready 5 minutes prior to departure.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.