Lake Arenal Kayak Tour
Exercise your mind and body in this unique paddling experience! ....................................
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual Guide
What's excluded :
Enjoy panoramic views while gliding along the tranquil waters of the marvelous Lake Arenal. This paddling experience provides a full body workout as you travel the uneven coasts of the lake, bays, and peninsulas, enjoying the lush vegetation filled with aquatic birds like kingfisher, ospreys, cormorants, anhingas, and even toucans. You can also hear howler monkeys and other animals at a distance. If you have never kayaked before, no worries! Our instructors will turn you into a professional in no time. During the tour, a guide will provide you with interesting information about the Arenal Volcano and its eruptions from 1968 on and the history of the dam that we Will navigate through. Don’t forget your swimsuit, because the water temperature is perfect for swimming!
Departure Point :Jacamar Naturalist Tours, Costado Sur de la Iglesia Católica de La Fortuna, Apartado Posta 40-4417, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.