Laguna Humantay full day group service
Humantay Lagoon, is a magical, charming, hypnotizing turquoise lagoon that is surrounded by imposing glaciers that are part of the Andes Mountains, among them the majestic Salkantay and Humantay Snowy Mountains. The melting of these snow-capped mountains gives rise to the splendid Humantay lagoon, which will transform your way of seeing nature, enjoying the flora and fauna that will be recorded in your mind and in the wonderful snapshots of the place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket
- Tourist transport
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 11 hoursStops on the Humantay Lake:
Attractions on the Humantay Lake:
- Mollepata District, Anta
Mollepata / Salkantay Trail / Humantay Lake
Operates: Departure from the city of Cusco at 5am and return to it at s6pm
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.