Laguna Humantay (Day Trip)
We offer a high altitude ecotourism in the mountains, in complicity with nature, witness this new experience in the Andes. LIVE an authentic experience joining a group of explorers like you who seeks to achieve their dreams in the Andes of Peru and visit the picturesque Humantay Lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transport
- spanish and english Speak Tour Guide
- wood walking stick
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket to Humantay Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Our transport will pick you up from your accommodation between 4:20 to 4:40 hrs. Temperature during the first hours of our Humantay lake tour is cold ( 5 to 9°C ) that why you need to bring one extra warm sweater, jacket, hat and gloves. These will keep you comfortable during this driving time to Mollepata. After 2 hours driving we will arrive at Mollepata where we will stop for breakfast and get last things you forgot to buy in Cusco like water and snacks. After breakfast there is an hours drive to Soraypampa. Once we arrive at this high mountain plateau we will be able to see the beautiful mountains Apu Salkantay (6230 meters above sea level) and Humantay (5250 meters above sea level). After a short time to prepare and gather our day packs, we start the 1 hour trek to Humantay Lake (about 3 km.) The way up to Humantay Lake is steep however our group is small and our guide will let you take your time to enjoy and arrive without pressure. After enjoying our first view of Humantay Lake there is a optional small climb above the lake to the right or left where you can enjoy a panoramic view. Next we have the easy part of our trek. We go downhill to Soraypampa for another hour. Then we will take our private transportation back to Mollepata where a local lunch will be waiting for us. Once we finish lunch we will go back to Cusco. We will arrive in Cusco between 17:00 to 18:00 hrs
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking you up from your hotel within the historic centre of Cusco. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb or hotels that are outside the historic centre.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.