A popular day trip from Cusco, Humantay Lake and its natural wonders are best experienced by hike, but navigating on your own can be challenging. This full-day guided sightseeing tour includes round-trip travel from Cusco, entrance fees, plus breakfast and lunch—everything is taken care of for you to enjoy your trek in full. Admire panoramic views over Apurimac River and Humantay Lake, and learn of the region’s Inca history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Transport by minivan
- Professional guide
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch ( vegetarian option)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Depart Cusco and get back to nature on a vigorous 7-kilometer hike in the Andes. Experience the majestic beauty of the Rainbow Mountains as you trek in the foothills of Mount Ausangate. Keep a look out for native wildlife, such as the mighty condor - the largest bird in the world - pumas and different types of camelids. Learn more about the extraordinary geology and the flora and fauna of Peru from your knowledgeable guide. Soak up the stunning views before you return to Cusco for a refreshing cold chicha drink (a fermented or non-fermented beverage usually derived from maize).
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.