Laguna Grill - Private Boat with on-board BBQ and Drinks Included
One of a kind in Bacalar! Cruise, swim, eat and drink in Bacalars most complete activity.
Enjoy nature away from crowds while enjoying an on board BBQ.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Surf and Turf Skewers (Veggie options upon request)
- Snacks - Fresh Seasonal Fruit
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
What's excluded :
- Ground Transportation
Unique activity in Bacalar where you will enjoy the most beautiful places to swim, snorkel, and spot wild flora and fauna.
Our departure is from the DayTour Bacalar dock within the Casa China Bacalar hotel facilities, there you will receive instructions and the necessary equipment to start your 4.5-hour adventure.
Visit the Pirate Canal where you will swim in warm and crystal clear waters. Navigate through the Cenote de la Bruja, over 100 meters deep.
Sail south away from the crowds where you will swim in pristine waters while we prepare a delicious barbecue on board the boat. Enjoy delicious skewers with an ice cold beer or natural fruit water.
Before returning to the dock, stop at Bird Island where depending on the season you can see migratory and endemic birds.
After your activity, you can continue enjoying the lagoon by kayak (available throughout your stay in Bacalar)
• Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
• Cenote de la Bruja, Bacalar Mexico
• Cocalitos, Av costera a tan solo 5 minutos del Cenote Azul, Bacalar 77500 Mexico
Departure Point :Costera 67, Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.