"Laguna Esmeralda" Helicopter Overflight
• Total duration of the excursion: 40 minutes approx.
• Overflight time: 15 minutes approx.
• This excursion leaves with a minimum of 2 passengers
• Helicopter capacity: 3 passengers in each one (We have 3 helicopters, so we can have up to 9 passengers flying simultaneously).
Magnificent landscape seen from the sky.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Overflight time: 15 minutes approx.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aeroclub Ushuaia, Calle Luis Pedro Fique 151, Ushuaia V9410HDC Argentina
This expedition starts by overflying Ushuaia's bay. Then the helicopter will enter to the Rio Olivia Valley, where we will be able to observe the wonderful "Olivia" Mount and the characteristic "Cinco Hermanos" Mount. Immediately you will be able to observe the magnificent Carbajal Valley, with its surprising composition of peat formed along thousands of years.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Esmeralda, Ushuaia Argentina
The adventure continues crossing the valley and acceding to the second mountainous cord that shelters an incredible mirror of water called "Laguna Esmeralda" (Emerald Lagoon), due to its extraordinary color. This jewel of the nature is one of the most visited attractions. Prepare your photo camera. You are not going to be able to believe it.
Duration: 20 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Schedule: To be agreed with the passengers, depending on the weather conditions.Remember to detail in your reservation the name of the Hotel where you will stay in Ushuaia for the pick up on the day of the excursion.The exact pick up time from your hotel will be confirmed the day before the excursion, leaving a message for you at your hotel or we will contact you through the contact number that you have provided if you did.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- Minimum numbers apply (min. 2 pax). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.