Laguna de Apoyo
This package is perfect for anybody who wants to enjoy a relaxed atmosphere surrounded by amazing views, nestle in the heart of a volcanic lagoon. Laguna de Apoyo is a mystical place where time does not exist, the beautiful blue waters. If you are arriving to Nicaragua via Cruise ship, we can work within your allotted port time window.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup and drop off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Alcohol or meals
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Enjoy a complimentary Hotel Pickup in San Juan del Sur where our guide will share a bit of history as you drive along the Pan-american highway on a 1.5 hour journey to Laguna de Apoyo. You'll have a chance to see a few volcanoes on your way and other beautiful landmarks.
Laguna de Apoyo is a crystal clear, blue water lagoon which is within a volcanic crater. The lagoon is lukewarm and full of minerals makes your skin feel soft and healthy. The lagoon offers a variety of activities such as swimming, kayaking, standup paddleboarding, or simply relaxing on a hammock and enjoying the view.
Juices and water are included, depending on the season you'll enjoy some delicious tropical fruits full of antioxidants.
Departure Point :Avenida Mercado, San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify pick up locationPorts
- San Juan del Sur
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise Line Travelers Welcome
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.