Laguna Beach Village and Hidden Beaches Tour
Laguna, along America's Riviera, has a wealth of sun and sand. On a 1 and 1/2 hour walking tour of our village-like downtown we’’ll explain the unique history of California's 'Best Beach Town' - founded and still very much an Artist's Colony. And we’ll be happy to offer Tips on where to best Shop and Eat.
Then off to the craggy, dramatic coastline overlooking quiet beaches and life-filled tide pools.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Beach, Laguna Beach, California
On a walking tour of our village-like downtown I’ll explain the unique history of California's 'Best Beach Town' - founded and still very much an Artist's Colony. I’ll be happy to offer Tips on where best to Shop, Eat and have a Drink.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Main Beach, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Off the boardwalk there is a Playground, Beach Volleyball, a famous pros’ Basketball Court - it’s all here!
Stop At: Heisler Park, 375 Cliff Dr, Laguna Beach, CA 92651-1623
We’ll see beautiful Hidden Beaches and dramatic overlooks of our incredible natural coastline, as well as great public art along the way. We’ll be happy to show you the best spots for swimming, surfing, sunning; tide pools, picnicking and for building a sandcastle - maybe we’ll even see a Dolphin pod. Included are Tips on where to return for a drink and a fabulous sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Zinc Cafe & Market, 350 Ocean Ave, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.