Lagos Escondido & Fagnano 4 x 4 ( tour compartido ) Español / Portugués
Explore the most beautiful scenaries of Tierra del Fuego by 4 x 4, driving through valleys and winter centers where you will see alaskan and siberian huskies that are trained for winter races, and there are optional activities, such as sledge dogs or snowcats ridings). After the activities we will drive across the Andes range to discover 2 lakes of glacier formation, Escondido & Fagnano.
The furthest point we will reach is at a farm located close to Fagnano lake where we will stop for lunch.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Afternoon coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calaio Viajes y Turismo, Port Exit, Ushuaia Argentina
Firstly, we depart from Ushuaia towards Northeast going along the valleys. Then we will stop at one of the winter centers to see Siberian and Alaskan Huskies. Then we will cross the Andes range through Garibaldi pass. After going down the mountains we will visit Escondido and Fagnano lakes. Finally, we will visit a farm where we will stop to have lunch (lunch is included in the price)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you stay at an AIR B&B leave us your Whatsapp phone number in order we can message you one day before the tour with the pick up time
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.