Lagos & Ponta Da Piedade Tour From Albufeira
On our Lagos & Ponta da Piedade tour,
We depart from the Hotel or any other location in the Albufeira area
We go directly to Ponta da Piedade,
this trip takes approximately 45 minutes,
Then we have the opportunity to enjoy
he cliffs of the Ponta da Piedade headland is one of the finest natural features of the Algarve.
This dramatic limestone coastline is formed of sea pillars, fragile rock arches and hidden grottos
where the exposed cliffs reveal their golden color,
and the turquoise sea waters lap precariously balanced rock formations. The headland can only be described as stunning
Then we go to Lagos there is also a history of navigators and pirates,
the result of a complicity with the sea.
In Lagos customers can choose a restaurant to have lunch and enjoy the city of Lagos, strolling through the historic center, where they will have the opportunity to see various street artists doing shows, Telling their life stories, simply unforgettable
By: Enjoy Albufeira Drivers
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Pick up Free, anywhere in Albufeira Area
- Entry/Admission - Ponta da Piedade Lighthouse
What's excluded :
- Ticket Museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagos, Lagos, Faro District, Algarve
Lagos is a city in the Algarve region, in the south of Portugal. It is known for its walled old town, cliffs and Atlantic beaches. Some steep wooden steps lead to the sandy cove of Praia do Camilo. The nearby Ponta da Piedade cliffs offer stunning views of the headland and a lighthouse. The Church of Santo António, an ornate church from the 18th century, is located opposite the Castelo dos Governadores, a castle with a facade and baroque towers.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ponta da Piedade Lighthouse, Lagos Portugal
The cliffs of the Ponta da Piedade headland is one of the finest natural features of the Algarve. This dramatic limestone coastline is formed of sea pillars, fragile rock arches and hidden grottos, all of which have been chiselled-out by savage winter storms.
The Ponta da Piedade is a bleak and windswept headland, and the beauty of the region is only discovered on descending the cliffs, where the exposed cliffs reveal their golden colour, and the turquoise sea waters lap precariously balanced rock formations. The headland can only be described as stunning.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up in all Albufeira councilVilas, Apartments or Hotel every whereAirports
- Faro Airport, Faro Portugal
- Marina de Albufeira, Várzea da, Beco da Orada Apartado 2422, 8201-918 Albufeira, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.