Lagoons and Waterfalls Tour - Serra do Soajo
In this Tour we will visit 6 to 8 lagoons and waterfalls of Serra do Soajo - Peneda-Gerês National Park. However, the visit is not limited to just that, we will have the opportunity to visit the historic center of Soajo, as well as the first Portuguese waterworks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poco Negro, 1,5 KM a caminho de Paradela ou Cunha, Soajo Portugal
One of the most emblematic wells (lagoons) in the National Park,
we will however explore and visit 2 or 3 more that exist in the vicinity.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Park Porta do Mezio, N202, Arcos de Valdevez 4970-092 Portugal
Here we will visit the Travanca waterfalls
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ponte Pedonal Sobre o Rio Vez, Pte. Pedonal Sobre o Rio Vez, 4970, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your accommodation in the Arcos de Valdevez area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.