Lagoon Boat Tour in Kalpitiya
(SKU: LK76180100) Your boat ride will take you across the pristine waters of the Lagoon in Kalpitiya bordering the Wilpattu national park and towards the sand dunes and salt pans in a distance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Four hours boat ride in the lagoon.
- Two hours boat ride especially for bird watching and observe the mangrove eco system
- Accompanied by an expert naturalist + Binoculars.
- Picnic breakfast or lunch and water are included where applicable.
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalpitiya, Kalpitiya, North Western Province
Your boat ride will take you across the pristine waters of the Lagoon in Kalpitiya bordering the Wilpattu national park and towards the sand dunes and salt pans in a distance. The little fishing villages and local community living on the border of the lagoon and the stretch between the lagoon and the mighty ocean will let you see the hard work the locals put in to earn their livelihood from the locally available natural resources. From the small scale fishermen to the large scale fishermen who share the same space in the lagoon. Shrimp farms which are a booming business in the lagoon area of Kalpitiya can be seeing For Nature lovers young and old the time spent on the boat will give you a delightful surprise of the varied life in the Lagoon. One can have a closer look at the diversity of Flora, Fauna, and birds endemic and common creatures to the area that make the lagoon their habitat.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Kalpitiya, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.