Lago Gutierrez Half-Day Kayak Tour from Bariloche
Adventure in kayaking on this half day trip in Bariloche, Patagonia. Discover the most beautiful scenery while on a kayak. Get your cap, gloves, sunscreen and camera ready and head out for a kayak adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Pura Vida Patagonia Kayaking
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Our base is located in the heart of the Nahuel Huapi National Park in Patagonia: La Estancia Peuma Hue, on the shores of Lake Gutiérrez.
Historical valleys that were millions of years ago were glaciers, today make up the most beautiful lake district in northern Patagonia shaking the traveler with a waste of immensity and beauty.
This is where we were the first family company to explore and develop kayaking trips in the Nahuel Huapi National Park.
Although Estancia Peuma Hue is easily accessible, it has been able to maintain the peace and tranquility that today can be found in very few places.
Discover the majestic mountain scenery on horseback, kayak or walk some of the many trails; crossing streams, waterfalls, centuries-old forests and a variety of fauna that recognize the estancia as their home.
Travel to Bariloche, the gateway to the Lakes Region of the Northern Patagonia of Argentina in South America, to escape to this unforgettable destination of multi-adventure and well-being in itself. Absorb the beauty and peace of what surrounds us.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.