Lac de Ba Be Ban Gioc Waterfall private 3 Days Tour depart from Ha Noi
Explore the lush landscape of northeast Vietnam on an exclusive 3-day journey from Hanoi to the massive waterfalls of Ban Gioc and the ancient Ba Bể Lake in Ba Bể National Park. Experience village life of the Tay ethnic people up close.
This exclusive tour takes visitors from the venerable city of Hanoi, complete with stately French colonial buildings and a bustling old Vietnamese quarter, to the natural wonderland that is Ba Bể Lake and the Ban Gioc waterfalls, the world’s 4th largest border waterfall after Niagara, Iguacu and Victoria.
You will also get up close with the ethnic Tay minority at small villages and explore the Nang River by boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transfer
- Hotel accommodation
- Home-stay accommodation
- Boat trip on the Nang River
- Full board meals
- Tours and activities as stated in program
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Ba Be National Park
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Cultures of Vietnam's Ethnic Groups
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Bể Lake
You will be picked up early in the morning for the journey to Ba Bể Lake, a drive of approximately 150 miles (230 kilometers). Along the way you will pause to visit a Tay minority community, the second largest ethnic group in Vietnam after the Viets, mostly living off the cultivation of rice.
Continue to Ba Bể National Park for a boat ride along the Nang River, with time to explore Ba Bể Lake, the caves of Puong Grotto, the rapids of the Dau Dang waterfall and tiny Widow Island. You will also visit the stilt houses of the Tay community in Pac Ngoi Village, where you will spend the night in a home-stay.
Day 2: Ba Bể – Cao Bằng – Ban Gioc
After breakfast, depart for Cao Bằng close to Vietnam’s northern border with China. You will be introduced to the Nung people in the village of Phuoc Sen, a small village famous for the production of farming tools.
Like the Tays, the Nungs largely live by farming the terraced rice paddies that you will see all around as you transfer to Ban Gioc Waterfall, the majestic falls that demarcate the border between Vietnam and China. Spend some time at leisure relaxing and taking souvenir photos as you soak up the sublime atmosphere of Vietnam’s most beautiful waterfall.
Day 3: Cao Bang – Hanoi
After a night at a hotel in Cao Bang, depart for your transfer south to Hanoi. It is a journey of approximately 185 miles (310 kilometers) through vertiginous rice paddies and remote villages. You will get the chance to stop at an ethnic village known for its tobacco production. This is the road less traveled in Vietnam, offering the chance to enjoy some peace and tranquility.
You will also visit the Museum of the Cultures of Vietnam’s Ethnic Groups in Thai Nguyen City where you can browse the objects, photographs and exhibits that give a better understanding of the various ethnic groups and their agricultural tools, handicrafts and traditional costumes worn for worshipping.
There will be a stop for lunch before your hotel drop off back in the bustling city of Hanoi.
Departure Point :Hanoi city
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please take your passport for hotel check-in
- Take care of your personal belongings and money
- Please inform ODC Travel in advance if you are vegetarian
- Bring a hat, raincoat, insect repellant, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash
- For safety reasons, customers must follow the order of the tour as directed by the guide
- Passengers are advised not to take oversized luggage
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.