La Scala Theatre guided experience
Milan is not only design, fashion and night-life. Milan is known also for music. Right in the heart of the city, only few steps from the Cathedral and Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, there is the temple of the music: La Scala Theatre.
During the years many musicians left their precious contribution. Do you know Giuseppe Verdi, Gioachino Rossini, Luciano Pavarotti and Maria Callas? They are only few names, but many more passed by this place.
Nowadays, La Scala Museum preserves the most important collection of set designs, musical instruments and costumes used for the greatest performances.
Follow this 1.5-hour experience with your monolingual guide and you are going to admire the interior of this magical place.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tickets to La Scala Theatre & Museum
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Small groups guided tour
- Headphones from 8 participants
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Alla Scala
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
Museum and Theatre
Due to rehearsals and private events, the visit of the theatre is NOT guaranteed.
The theater and museum are accessible to wheelchairs and strollers.
Large bags and backpacks must be checked into the cloakroom.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Della Scala, Piazza della Scala, 5, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.