La Sagrada Familia Guided Tour
Enjoy the famous Cathedral of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona with this guided tour and see Gaudi´s work from the inside. During your tour you will see the façades and the interior of the basilica, you will acquire essential knowledge that only your guide can give about the symbolism representing the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology and faith through the construction in stone.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide in English and Spanish
- Entrance to the Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
What's excluded :
- Access to the Towers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Placa de Gaudi, Carrer de Lepant, 278, 08013 Barcelona Spain
The guide will be waiting at this Plaza on the Quiosc Bar to start the tour. This quiosc is right in front the Sagrada Botiga shop
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
The guide will guide us through the masterpiece of Gaudi's arquitecture. Do not miss the chance of seing this beautiful building and its stained glass window
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Carrer de la Marina & Carrer de Mallorca, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the language of the tour may be different depending on the option selected.
- Please note that to go up to the towers you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs
- Please advise: there are around 400 stairs to go up to the tower, persons with reduced mobility can not access the tower
- If you choose the tour in English and Spanish this would be a bilingual tour, the guide explain simultaneously in English and Spanish
- Please note that discreet clothing is mandatory, the access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements.
- Please note that the access to the Towers is not included in this tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please note that the Sagrada Familia Regulations state that children under the age of 11 years old will not get a receiver to listen to the guide. Amigo Tours manages the entry of each of our customers and this measure does not have to do with us.
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.