La Rioja Wine Tour with Two Winery Visits and Tastings from San Sebastian
Spain is widely famous for its wines' high quality, and the cradle of these wines, the land that provides its name to the apellation of La Rioja, is not far from San Sebastian. Enjoy visiting two wineries (bodegas), have a relaxing walk through the vineyards, learn the wine-making process from the grape harvest to the aging and finish the experience with a wine tasting in each winery to taste some of the best Rioja wines. Two different wineries will be visited in order to learn the difference from one winery to the other.
Along the day we will also visit a charming medieval village, Laguardia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle (if option selected)
- Two winery visits
- Wine tastings
- Snacks - Along the way pinchos will be tasted.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodegas Marques de Riscal, 01340 Elciego Spain
Marques de Riscal winery will be visited from outside to enjoy its architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Laguardia, Laguardia, Province of Alava, Basque Country
Laguardia medieval village is visited along the way.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: La Rioja, La Rioja
La Rioja wine region is visited. We will stop in two wineries along the way to learn and La Rioja wine production and taste the wines from the winery.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel or apartment adress.Airports
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.