La Paz "Illusion Bay" Unique Beautiful beaches when the Sea meets the Desert!
La Paz city “Illusion Bay”, has stood out for its beautiful beaches where the sea contrasts with the desert creating unique landscapes includes:
Fully air conditioned vans.
Bilingual tour guide.
Bottled water & sodas.
Lunch in the beach.
*Don't forget to bring towels and a change of clothes to swim.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water & Sodas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
The most complete experience of Baja's southern towns! In La Paz Tour we start early in the morning taking the east highway road that goes from San Jose del Cabo to La Paz. In the beginning part of this tour, we pass by a few towns (not mentioned here) while heading to the east side coast, where Buena Vista and Los Barriles are. At this point, the road actually will meet the Sea of Cortez for the first time.
While the beautiful views of the gulf and the desert landscapes are seeing during a period of time, our journey slowly return inland up to the lower part of the sierra mountains, where San Bartolo's mining towns: El Triunfo and San Antonio are located. Once we visit the many attractions of the beautiful city of La Paz we will see some of its beautiful and crystal clear beaches, walk on its gorgeous Malecon, have some free time to shop arts, crafts, and souvenirs. Then we will go to the fascinating mission of Nuestra Señora del Pilar y we will appreciate the artistic architectonical detail used in this building. Next we will visit the Anthropology and History Museum of La Paz where we will learn the history of Baja California Sur through fossils, paintings, and other antiques.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travellers at their hotel lobby and pick up time varies from Cabo's hotel zones as follow: San Jose del Cabo: 7:15 AM.Tourist Corridor: 7:45 AM.Cabo San Lucas: 8:10 AM.Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port, Finisterra a1, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Boardwalk La Paz.
- Pearls Gallery.
- Shopping (Free time).
- Visiting Balandra Beach (photos only).
- Beach Time at “El Tecolote”.
- Hotel California (quick stop).
- Pacific side sunset view on the way back to Cabo San Lucas.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Rancho Tours is certified by the Secretary of Health Baja California.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.