La Paz: City Tour Landscape Bohemian Experience
Bored of the same random city tours? Are you only interested in outdoor destinations and you only want to enjoy the best views and nature of the city? This tour is right for you. Visit the best natural attractions of La Paz and get the best views of this city surrounded by mountains and colorful hills.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Cable car tickets
- Valley of the Moon entrance fee
- Traditional culinary experience
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Moon
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Tips or gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Murillo, La Paz Bolivia
We begin the tour with pick up service from your accommodation, then we visit the main square of La Paz, Murillo square where we will observe the main governmental buildings from Bolivia.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Witches' Market, Melchor Jimenez, La Paz, Bolivia
Later, we visit the traditional witches market, where we will learn a lot of traditions from indigenous groups from La Paz city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Moon, La Paz Bolivia
We will have the opportunity to visit the La Paz cable car system, consider the longest cable car system in the world, we will take three lines where we will have the chance of admiring the astonishing view from the city.
After the tour in the cable car, we visit the iconic Moon Valley, where we will make 30 minutes trek inside this peculiar destination.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Calle Sagarnaga Between Calle Illampu and Linares, La Paz Bolivia
Finally, as an additional activity, we offer a spicy traditional gourmet experience in one of the best places in the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait for our guide at the front desk of your accommodation.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.