La Fortuna’s Nature and Wildlife in a Single Day
• Visit the Sloth Territory
• Farm tour – Traditional Costa Rican experiences.
• Traditional Costa Rican lunch
• Visit the hot springs of your preference.
• Apt for the whole family.
This family trip is an excellent experience. It keeps the whole family together and fills the day with countless memorable moments. You have chosen to travel to La Fortuna de San Carlos, a beautiful place with many opportunities, from adventure and hiking to farm tours and more. Our Family Combo is the best way to fit several activities, suitable for all ages and for all tastes, into a single day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional Costa Rican lunch
- bottled mineral water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Sloth’s Territory
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Arenal Volcano Rain Forest Reserve
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs & Extra tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sloth’s Territory, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
We will walk for 2 hours on a ease trail where we will see some of the wild life of arenal and of curse some sloths on the natural enviroment.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Fortuna Arenal Volcano Rain Forest Reserve, La Fortuna Of San Carlos 150 Mtrs north east from La Fortuna elementay School, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
We will visit the ecological farm at Agua azul, a small town about 25 minutes away from la fortuna.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.