La Cruz Viewpoint / La Toma Waterfall
It is one of the most beautiful circuits in San Francisco, since it has 100% contact with nature. You can appreciate wild animals and have a landscape view all the time. And it can be done all year!
per adult from
What's included :
- Trekking stick
- Personal accident insurance
What's excluded :
The excursion begins in the town of San Francisco, we will start on a path that the locals use to reach the town of Alto Calilegua, in 1 hour of climb we will cross a vegetation floor that is called Montano Forest, we will appreciate the variety of trees and we can also do bird sightings, then you can see the monkeys fell a family that lives in the jujeña jungle. Also during the outward journey we will see the town of San Francisco from different angles and once we reach the Mirador La Cruz we will have a panoramic view of the town and all the surrounding mountains, as you can also see the transition from the Yungas Region to the creek. Then in 1 hour more downhill walk we will go to La Toma Waterfall, in this place they take water to supply the town of San Francisco. Then we will return to the town in 1 hour of walking along another flat path and continue to appreciate and enjoy the lush forest and enjoy nature to the fullest.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel located in the Pueblo de San Francisco department of Valle Grande.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.