La Candelaria Ranch Gaucho Day Trip from Buenos Aires
Spend a day at the Argentinian countryside with this tour from Buenos Aires to the traditional ranch of Estancia La Candelaria. This fun-filled excursion gives you a look at ranch activities, a traditional folk show, a barbecue lunch, and a performance of the local gauchos' fantastic horse-riding skills. La Candelaria offers a unique experience that presents important aspects of Argentina’s history and tradition.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 3-course lunch with beverages
- Afternoon snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Downtown hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Estancia La Candelaria
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estancia La Candelaria, Ruta 205 Km. 114,5, Lobos, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Once we arrive, a friendly reception will welcome us to Estancia La Candelaria. We will try some delicious empanadas, and then go for a guided tour that will shows us some of La Candelaria's attractions. We will get to know the castle and its history before we get some free time to explore the grounds of the ranch.
At 1 pm, we will be ready for lunch. Satisfy your appetite with a delicious barbecue lunch of grilled specialties such as sausages, meat and chicken, followed by a delicious dessert. After lunch, a traditional folk show will give us a taste of classical music and dance, as well as an exciting demonstration with the traditional throwing weapons known as boleadoras and a look at the gauchos showing off their incredible ranch skills.
We will be invited to do horseback riding, while admiring the immense beauty of the Argentine Pampas, or to be pleasantly surprised with traditional dance performances as well as seeing the gaucho’s agility in a traditional skills competition.
At 4 pm, we will end the day sipping on an Argentinian drink known as Mate, we can also have some coffee or tea and typical Argentine pastries such as pastelitos and other homemade sweets.
We ride back to Buenos Aires, where we will arrive at 6 pm approx.
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Lobos, Lobos, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
The Estancia La Candelaria is located in Lobos, a district in Buenos Aires Province.
Pass By: Province of Buenos Aires, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
We take national route 205 passing through different districts such as Cañuelas, Uribelarrea and Lobos.
Departure Point :Tangol Travel Agency, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires AR, Defensa 831, C1065 AAO, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up transfers only from centrally located hotels.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Av. Córdoba 500, C1053 CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: You must bring your passport at the time of the tour as there may be police checks during the trip
- Please provide the following information from each passenger: *Full name *Passport *Nationality
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.