Kyoto Early Riser Privilege Tour
Kyoto is the most famous tourist destination in Japan. There are plenty of wonderful sights, but it is always busy with tourists from all over the world so it’s hard to enjoy Kyoto's original goodness in depth and quietly.
Here we offer a luxurious tour that can enable you to visit three of the most famous tourist attractions in Kyoto with fresh air and fewer people in half a day. After this tour, you can spend your own time on your favorite activities.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guide Fare
What's excluded :
- Admission Fee at Kinkaku-ji Temple @400 yen
- Food & Drink
- Transportation fare
- Entry/Admission - Kinkakuji Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bamboo Forest Street, Sagaogurayama Tabuchiyamacho, Ukyo-Ku, Kyoto 616-8394 Kyoto Prefecture
In the fresh air in the early morning, we walk through the renowned bamboo forest before te site gets busy. The beauty of the bamboo grove in the morning sun is exceptional. Let's stop and close your eyes. Beautiful bamboo trunks and leaves touch each other by the morning breeze and make sounds that heal your heart tenderly.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kinkakuji Temple, 1 Kinkakujicho, Kita-ku, Kyoto 603-8361 Kyoto Prefecture
It is a famous Zen temple which is the icon of Samurai culture. You enter this venerated temple with few people right after its opening. In this time zone, you are allowed to watch and take pictures of the gilded building and its beautiful appearance reflected on the pond by your pace.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto 612-0882 Kyoto Prefecture
The beautiful tunnel of thousands of vermillion torii gate is so famous and picturesque. These torii gates are offered by worshippers with appreciation for the luck given by the support of the god. Why don’t you give a prayer here and challenge your luck?
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kyoto Station, Kyoto, Japan
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We have turned all of our tours private, so you can enjoy them safely together with your family or friends.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.