Kyoto Early Bird feat. Kiyomizu-dera Temple tour
Kyoto is the most famous tourist destination in Japan with plenty of wonderful sights to see.
Here we offer a luxurious tour early in the morning that enables you to visit three of the most iconic tourist attractions in Kyoto comfortably and efficiently.
Kyoto is always crowded with tourists.
Be an early bird and avoid the crowds.
per adult from
6 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- guide fare
What's excluded :
- admission fee
- food and drink
- transportation fare
- Entry/Admission - Kiyomizu-dera Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kinkakuji Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kiyomizu-dera Temple, 1-294 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0862 Kyoto Prefecture
Kiyomizu-dera Temple, a venerated temple founded about 1,200 years ago, is perched on a hillside in the east of Kyoto. It is one of the most famous and popular temples in Kyoto all the time. From the large veranda in front of the main hall which is designated a national treasure, you can command a panoramic view of Kyoto city. The entire structure is also known for being built completely without the use of nails. Let’s pray for the safely of your journey to Kannon Bodhisattva and enjoy the fresh air with fewer tourists in the early morning.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto 612-0882 Kyoto Prefecture
The spectacular tunnel of thousands vermilion torii gates is so famous and picturesque. These torii gates were offered by worshippers in appreciation of the good fortune they received from the deity enshrined here. Why don’t you, too, offer a prayer and change your luck?
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Kinkakuji Temple, 1 Kinkakujicho, Kita-ku, Kyoto 603-8361 Kyoto Prefecture
This famous Zen temple is an icon of Samurai culture. Although it is a very popular tourist destination, the unique sight of the Golden Pavilion is well worth a visit. You can get wonderful pictures of the gilded building and its beautiful appearance reflected in the pond.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kyoto Station, Kyoto, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We have turned all of our tours private, so you can enjoy them safely together with your family or friends.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.