Kvaloya Tour Winter
Take in the magnificent Arctic scenery of Northern Norway
Join us on a roundtrip tour around the picturesque island of Kvaløya (Whale Island) in a minibus. Take in the fresh, clean air and the breath-taking views of the mountains and fjords and capture the beauty through your camera lens.
Leave the city behind and head into the wilderness onto Norway’s fifth largest island. See how locals live and keep your eyes open for typical Arctic fauna including eagles, sea otters, seals, foxes, elk and reindeer.
Stop at local cafes and shops to see and buy authentic Arctic products including locally produced food.
Make sure to wrap up warm as we will make several photo stops to admire the views of the mountains and fjords.
Have lunch at Sommarøy, where you can see stunning white sandy beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sightseeing tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter
- Live commentary on board
- Portrait and Digital pictures within 24h
- Premium hot chocolate, tea and coffee
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks during lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Northern Norway Travel, Samuel Arnesens gate 5, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Join us on a roundtrip tour of the picturesque island of Kvaløya (Whale Island) in a Mercedes Sprinter including WIFI. Take in the fresh air and enjoy breath-taking views of the mountains and fjords capturing the endless beauty through your camera lens.
We will head into the wilderness on Norway’s fifth largest island so keep your eyes open for typical Arctic fauna including eagles, sea otters, seals, foxes, moose and reindeer.
Make sure to dress in warm layers as we will have several photo stops to admire the views of the mountains and fjords.
Towards the end of the tour we will have delightful lunch in the small village of Sommarøy. You will never forget the crystal-clear water and the white sandy beaches that make this a favorite destination for both locals and visitors.
Included: hotel pick-up and drop-off, transport in Mercedes Sprinter with WiFi, professional driver and English-speaking expert guide, photo stops, digital photos from you, hot drinks and snacks, tasty lunch!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel between 09:00-09:15 amAs we are in the Arctic please wear: warm underlayers, warm boots, mittens and hat.Do not forget your camera and passport/ ID if we have to go to Finland.Please contact us via phone under +47 413 66 111 if you cannot find us or if you have any questions. We are looking forward to creating Arctic memories for you!Your Northern Norway Travel team
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- ** Minimum numbers apply: Min 4. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.