Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary
When your cruise docks in the Kusadasi port, head to Ephesus on a private tour! On this shore excursion, a private guide will ensure you make the most of your time in port as you visit Ephesus' major historical sites and learn important bits of the ancient city's history. You’ll also visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where Mary spent the last days of her life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle and professional driver
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Meet at Kusadasi harbour and continue to Ephesus. Arrival to Ephesus - Enter through the Magnesia Gate and begin a slow, downhill walk with your guide into the ruins of this Roman provincial capital. Your route takes you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater. The theater had seating for 24,000, which was the site where it is believed St. Paul preached to the Ephesians, and is used today for a local spring festival.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
House of the Virgin Mary - The Vatican has recognized this small house in the Solmissos Mountains as the final resting place of the Virgin Mary. A small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found when the ruins of the house were first discovered.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local service provider at least 48hrs before tour to be informed on the exact pickup time (meeting point will be provided on your confirmation voucher)Ports
- Kusadasi port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children who do not occupy a seat are free of charge. Children who occupy a seat and are up to 11 years old, benefit from a discount
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - To avoid congestion, vehicle seats will always be in abundance comparing to group comparing to group's size. -Passengers will always have to carry their own protection masks during the activity
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.