Kusadasi: Full–Day Boat Trip with Lunch
Spend the day swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing as you sail along the Mediterranean on this full–day cruise from Kusadasi, including lunch. Hop aboard a traditional wooden gulet for an unforgettable voyage, stopping to swim at hidden bays.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick–up and drop off
- Soft drinks during lunch
What's excluded :
- Additional or alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Start your experience with hotel pick–up starting from 9:00 AM in central Kusadasi and travel by air–conditioned coach or minivan to the departure jetty at Kusadasi port. Step on to your wooden gulet cruise boat and find a spot on the open or shaded decks as you cruise out into the beautiful Gulf of Kusadasi, the stretch of sea that divides Turkey's mainland from the Greek island of Samos.
Soak up the scenery and sea breeze as you spend the morning sailing around the bays and coves of the Gulf's shores. Discover the most scenic coast in Turkey and let your captain guide you to the most tranquil beauty spots. Stay refreshed with a choice of drinks, drop anchor at 3 different bays to enjoy a swim or snorkel, and visit a beach to sunbathe and relax. Sit down to a tasty onboard lunch of fish, meatballs, or chicken with rice and fresh salad, washed down with soft drinks.
After lunch, listen to music on deck as your boat glides along the coast, stopping again to enjoy more swimming and snorkeling. Give your tan a final brush–up and enjoy the last views of the mainland from the water as your boat makes its way back to Kusadasi. End your cruise when your boat docks back at the departure jetty.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kusadasi Port, Türkmen, Yat Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.