Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur Jain temple Trip from Udaipur
On this day trip from Udaipur, visit Kumbalgarh and Ranakpur . Enjoy services of a personal chauffeur along with an air-conditioned car. Spend some time at Kumbalgarh fort with your trekking guide and local navigator start trekking in the sanctuary area, it's 3 km downhill in the beginning and then it would be a mixture of uphill and downhill terrain, the Kumbalgarh wildlife sanctuary is home for various animals like wild hogs, sloth bears, leopards, antelopes etc and numerous birds species, if lucky we might see some animals in the sanctuary area but witnessing some amazing bird species is assured.
- Get to step back in time with a visit to the magnificent Kumbalgarh fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the famous 15th century Ranakpur Jain Temple and admire the architectural style of this wonder built with white marble
- Private tour of the top tourist attractions near Udaipur in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Coffee and Tea
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Ranakpur Jain Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kumbhalgarh Fort, Kumbhalgarh 313325 India
Kumbhalgarh is popular for the magnificent fort and its great wall which is next only to Great Wall of China in magnitude. Kumbhalgarh is situated at an altitude of over 1180 meters above the sea level, about 100 km from Udaipur and nestled in the Aravali mountain range. Top of the fort offer an unparalleled panoramic view of the Aravalli Mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ranakpur Jain Temple, Desuri Tehsil, Sadri 306702 India
Ranakpur is home to the famous and beautiful 15th century Jain temple dedicated to Tirthankara Adinath. Ranakpur Jain temple is nothing short of a architectural marvel and unrivaled in architectural beauty not only in Rajasthan but whole of India. This Jain temple constructed out of white marble stone has beautiful pillars and intricate stone carvings on walls and ceilings.
Ranakpur temple is important religious centre for Jainism. Ranakpur temple structure has 3 floors and the amazing sculptures part of the construction show skills of arts men and designer of those times. Temple complex was voted as one of the wonders of the world.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your friendly Car driver will pickup you by from your Hotel, Airport or any desired location in Udaipur.Airports
- Dabok Airport, Udaipur India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.